Monday, May 9, 2016

Brainwave Optimization Day 1

I've arrived at the Hansa Center. Today I started Brainwave Optimization and it was like hypnotism of torture. I have to be hooked up to electrodes and have weird tunes, or notes, or chords or whatever you want to call them in my ears to mimic my brainwaves for 1.5hrs twice a day. I'm not sure why I was wigging out and feeling so uncomfortable. I had bizarre symptoms like Ascension and full body aches and my skin felt invisible. Of course, I am unusual, and this is a strange reaction, but I think the fact that my neck and stomach had to hold still for so long played a big part. I'm also still motion sickness from traveling here, and sleep deprived.

Below is a chart that shows my parasympathetic nervous system (on the left) and my sympathetic nervous system (on the right). I'm not sure which lobe this is but clearly I'm stuck in fight or flight. I think I could physically feel my brain refusing to go to the left. It was NOT fun. I felt like a skeleton sitting in an electric chair.

I will try to eat less and drink more and relax tomorrow as I think that may have played a role in how I was reacting. 

On two positive notes, my technician is a gem in every sense of the word, and I got to meet THE Dr Jernigan unexpectedly. My tech must have told him I was NOT doing well and he kindly peeked in. I must say, this human being gives off a STRONG, humble, wise, powerful first impression. I felt I was in the presence of a true healer whose spirit is VERY good. 

I pray tomorrow I will not react so horrifically. I don't want anyone else to feel deterred by my reaction to this because, as usual, I do NOT respond normally to things. This has helped many people.

I was supposed to rest and nap but my body won't let me nap 'cause I feel like I can't breath. My heart and lungs and stomach hate me, and so does the severe Spring weather here.

No comments:

Post a Comment