Saturday, May 21, 2016

Hansa Day 5


Today I did the Bemer chair (I really need to take a pic), had electrolyte drink, did light therapy on liver and spleen again while listening to the sound of a river in headphones, had green juice detox drink, had a 1hr massage with Kathy, and visited with my doc. Today he honed in on 5 emotional and physical traumas I have from childhood, car accidents, c-section trauma, etc. He adjusted the base of my skull and my SI joint, and found I have tolerance/compassion imbalance. He kept picked up energy blocks in my pelvis. It's so interesting to me he keeps coming back to it because it really is where the most trauma is. I told him I went of my contraceptive the very week I got hurt, and he wants me to get a pack out here from my regular doctor so he can look at it. He thinks that might be a big puzzle piece. I do too. I almost forgot about it until he brought it up. I told him I'm STILL having trouble breathing and he said something about 5 square breathing where you hold it, let it out, hold it, let it out. I need to write down exactly what he said.

So then, he got this toy dolly out and had me grab her hand, which had a little metal circle on it. So, I did and then grabbed the doctors hand and she started singing. Then I let go of the doctors hand and she stopped singing. It was like she was running off our energy?? I have no idea. Anyway, this led to the bug zapper electrocuter thing, which had to go on my toes, my c-section scar, and my head. It was unpleasant but the doc said I did REALLY well. I guess 'cause I wasn't screaming or rolling off the table I was laying on.

The doc put KT tape on my floating rib, told me I need to keep my shoulders back to stretch my pectoral muscles, and a couple visits ago he said I have histamine intolerance? I will have to ask him again about that.

I love how he acknowledges and addresses EVERYTHING I say. I'm very comfortable asking him and telling him anything and everything, which is so not what I'm used to with conventional doctors. He has so much knowledge it seems impossible. He made up one more remedy bottle for me so now I am up to ten remedies twice a day, which actually isn't so bad compared to what I've been on before.

After my doctor visit I had my 30min infrared sauna which I always love, and then one last Bemer before I was done for the day.

My body pain is worse and my dreams are way more vivid than usual. I don't do well waking up or falling asleep, but I'm gonna try and enjoy the weekend here in Kansas as much as I can. When in Rome, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment