Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hansa Days 6 & 7

Here's some photos of the sauna they have at the Hansa Center. It's VERY fancy. I think it fits 5 people.

On Monday I was completely miserable, but kept hearing from the Hansa staff that it's very normal for their patients to have a crummy weekend after the first week of treatment. They said they see it all the time. The full moon and huge storm that rolled in were negatively affecting everyone, too. I had been up 'til 2am the previous night with gastritis and shaking. It was brutal. I had some intestinal problems as well, and was very jittery. I did the sauna first thing in the morning which was NOT a good idea. I can only handle the sauna later in the day, and I let the staff know. I didn't do well with the light or oxygen therapies and was beat by the time I made it to see the doctor.

The doctor is always my favorite part of the treatment day. Today we tested me with color therapies. I am drawn more to lavender and green but did not like red, yellow, or blue. He told me which colors represent systems of the body but I forgot. He also tested me with food sensitivities with vials of energy from the foods. A lot of foods came up that I already knew I don't do well with. He mentioned one of the doctors there helped people with their severe peanut allergies.

On Tuesday I had slept a little better, had a hard time waking up, but made it to the Hansa and got to go straight in to see the doc after my Bemer. He talked about how our brains are cross sectioned and we did some physical therapy where I would have to balance and walk with my eyes closed. He teased me a little bit about being a dancer because my knees were very straight with my leg lifts and my toes were very pointed. I actually caught myself standing in ballet first position. He released my right psoas, which was cool that he found that just basically by the frequency coming from it. I knew I had a problem with that area but hadn't said a thing. We also did some vertigo physical therapy by being on the ground in a fetal position and turning my head and looking up. My eyes were doing a weird thing when I was dizzy I guess.

I'm back at the hotel now feeling horrendous. It's weird to have a fairly ok morning and then feel horrendous the rest of the day. I'm exceptionally dizzy and have a headache. I'm exhausted and my eyes burn and I think another storm is coming.

Something I like about the Hansa Center is it smells like coffee and essential oils, it's like a spa, everyone is opening Christian there, and you meet people who are returning who have made progress. It is not typical to make progress your first time there. You basically shouldn't expect that. Things start to come together later after being there. I met person #5 who is doing well.

One thing I HATE is this falling empty feeling I feel in the zero gravity chairs. It seems to have something to do with my stomach or my body falling asleep before my mind? It is SCARY and torturous. I hate it and I don't know what it is or how to make it better. I've felt it in my bed at home before so I can't totally blame the chairs.

Oh, we addressed my high morning cortisol today, too, but I forgot the remedy at the front desk when I left today.

I feel like I need to nap. I feel so miserable. But I don't want to because that's one of the reasons I was up until 2am Monday night.

I need to get off my computer now. The screen is bothering me. I feel exceptionally awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment