Monday, May 16, 2016

Brainwave Complete

So I did all my brainwave sessions. Each were the same it seemed, but I did not handle them all the same. Sometimes I was fine, sometimes I was stuck between sleep and awake, sometimes I would hallucinate, sometimes I would feel claustrophobic, etc. I was almost considering discontinuing the sessions because I was having such a hard time, but I pushed through. On the last day, I prepared to push through my last session, but my tech said I actually did not even need my final session because my brain was balanced! They said they rarely see that happen so fast but I was lucky. So I was able to do my exit interview and was sent on my way. 

Over the weekend I was experiencing EXTREME dizziness, if that's even the right word. I stayed in bed for so long. Way longer than I normally do. It was so horrible and bizarre. Once the weekend passed I seemed to slowly be getting a little better. I think my focus is a little better. I've been meeting a lot of new people and have been able to have conversations without wigging out. It comes and goes.

I think my sleep is ok. I went off my spec of 2mg of Ambien and have not needed it. My dreams are a little too vivid but maybe that will resolve. My tech says the brain will settle over the next few weeks so I'll just have to see if I notice any more positive changes along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment