Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hansa Day 2

Today I did the Bemer chair and then met with the doc where he found I have ammonia toxicity. So he made me a tincture for it, closed my Ileocecal valve, pulled down my hiatal hernia, and tested me for H Pylori which came up positive. I've had previous tests for that but I guess it was missed.

After the doc, I did the light therapy, had a 1hr full body massage, did the sauna, did oxygen therapy, and did the Bemer again. Oh, I also stood on a vibrating plate thing which I did NOT like. 

I love the mineral water, green juices, and electrolyte drinks they have around the facility. I love the new people I've met, too.

My husband and son have been with me the past 10 days but they leave tomorrow. My mom will be flying in tomorrow though to stay with me for the rest of the time.

I'm having a hard time breathing today. Not sure if it's the ginger bitters the doc gave me for my stomach or what. I've been having weird episodes, too. I've had moments of being ok and moments that just hit me and I am not ok. It's so black and white. I'm so sick of the episodes and I don't know what they are or what to do about them!

Hopefully something can be done in the next week and a half.


No comments:

Post a Comment