Monday, May 16, 2016

First Official Day at Hansa

Today I came into the Hansa Center, registered, got a gift bag, put my stuff in a cubby, and then had some sort of weird thermal test where they used a thermometer thing on different points on my upper body to see how my body regulates? It's a little hard to explain and I'm not sure how it works. 
After my thermal scan, which I believe is called a "CRT", I was able to meet Dr. Streit, who has been assigned to me for the two weeks I'll be here. I get to meet with him every day for an hour, which I think is just absolutely brilliant. To be honest, I was hoping I would get him as my doctor, and I don't really know why. There was a 25% chance I would get him 'cause there's 4 working doctors in the facility. They really all seem wonderful, but I'm not sure if I knew he was going to be my doctor or what. He's really cool, though. He went over my CRT results, and LISTENED to me. Like, he ACTUALLY listened to me. He was not concerned with his own doctor ego and his own ideas like I've experienced with others. Rather, he was concerned with my explanation of my symptoms. It's been embarrassing and exhausting to explain 115 symptoms everywhere from my teeth to my toes, but he is a "whole body" doctor and understands everything inside and out. He understands how everything is connected, and never once did he think I was weird. I've been called unusual for so long. He welcomes the unusual, which was both a relief and a breath of fresh air.
After talking with the doc, we had a lunch break, and then I came back and started my therapies. The first one......I don't know what it was but I laid in a chair and had an oxygen tube, and some weird things on my clavicles and shoulder blades. The next treatment was.........light therapy? I had headphones on and they had a light on my chest and back. Then I sat in another chair that was called a beamer? I don't know what that was. But then I sat in a REALLY fancy infrared sauna and I know exactly what that is! I was done mid-afternoon and came back to the hotel and took an "almost" nap. 
Below is a picture of what my tests have determined. They seem to be accurate. Dr Streit even picked up on things that I didn't tell him, that I wasn't tested for, and that I didn't put on any paperwork. There were a few things like that which, to me, proves that this kind of alternative medicine is legit. 
There are people from all over the world at this center. I heard several different accents. People from different countries. I feel blessed to be here. I've read of so many people who wish they could come here and I AM here. I'm very fortunate. I am really hopeful and even almost excited to see what I can accomplish here. I'm not usually excited but things seem promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment