Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hansa Days 8 & 9

Here's a picture by the door of the ST8 therapy room. This is the thing where you have an oxygen tube. They're going to give me a paper about it. Sorry for the glare in the photo. I had no idea this is what the ST8 was doing. I'm familiar with ozone and rife, but not the others. 











Here's a photo of me doing the LUX therapy. It's lights with crystal things in them shining on your organs while you listen to sounds. I think I listened to a monk chant today with certain frequencies, but sometimes I'm listening to water and birds. The lights were on my forehead, heart, and stomach today. I despise sitting in these zero gravity chairs. I have no idea why!!! Nobody else feels weird in them! The light makes my heart act up, and the light on my head made my brain feel weird. They are strong whatever they are, and whatever they're doing. I know I should try to understand all of this more, but I really have just been trusting and going with the flow and not worrying. Plus it just seems way to complicated for my little blonde foggy brain. 


Here's a picture of the Bemer therapy. It's a mat on a chair hooked up to a device. Something about frequencies and circulation and we always have to be drinking electrolytes while we sit in it for 8 minutes. Some people can feel the effects of it while they're sitting but others can't.  



These signs are in various places around the building and I LOVE it. What a great rule. 




So, today, I did my Bemer, and then met with Doctor Streit for the second to last time. We brought of the Phrenic Nerve, which may be playing a role in my diaphragm problems. He gave me magnesium, glutathione, adjusted my sacrum, showed me how to do something around my neck with a rolled up towel to help possible nerve issues in my neck, he found extra disruptions in my diaphragm, gave me something to take in the evening for cortisol, and suggested I take collagen to help my tissues. He is such a brilliant, kind, funny man and I have enjoyed working with him so much. 

After doctor visit, I had a massage with Melissa, who seems to massage in a way that aids the lymph system. She pays attention to lymph nodes. It was shorter today and lighter because I am sore from the weather and from the previous day's massage. I swear when she lifts up my neck I can breath easier. Maybe 'cause the phrenic nerve gets some room to move my diaphragm? 

I did ok after treatment but I STILL HAVE EPISODES AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE! I just really think it has something to do with my neck and stomach and the connection (or disruption) between the two. 

Tomorrow is my last day and oh my gosh. I don't even know how to feel. A lot of the patients I talk to don't know how to feel either, as it's the last day for many of them, too. I hope to have some sort of summarization visit tomorrow with my doc. 

We'll see what tomorrow brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment