Saturday, November 14, 2015

Voodoo Doll

I'm actually very weak and, quite frankly, not very with it. Here's to hoping I am making some sense.

So, this new treatment I am on is making me Herx in ways I never have before. I've been treating this disease for nearly an entire year now, but have never felt the way I am feeling now.

So, the protocol I did earlier this year was basically IV's of hydrogen peroxide, hydrochloric acid, Myers cocktail, and megadoses of Vitamin C twice a week for seven months. I had to stop due to financial and travel reasons, and actually had a fairly okay two months off.

Now I am with a new doc, at a new place, with a new protocol and ermergersh.

It's not pretty.

Hence referring to myself as a human Voodoo doll.

So, this Herx has made me think the following thoughts today:

"Hm, that's weird. I have all the symptoms of a heart attack, yet I'm not having a heart attack?"

"I think an ovarian cyst may have just ruptured"

"I should probably have my appendix taken out or something"

"I think something is burning holes in my stomach"

"I think my gallbladder and liver are clogged, but I can't feel them"

"I'm not sure if that was a power nap, or if I briefly passed out"

"I've had kidney stones AND a child so, I know pain. Those were the good 'ol days"

"I should probably go see a doctor but I know what the result will be, so I'll just stay here"

Excuse the brutal honesty and complete and utter transparency (I'll spare you the description of the intestinal issues), but it's the only way to paint a realistic picture that so many need for peace of mind, answers, and ideas.

So, I did a couple chelation IVs the first couple weeks, and then last week was my first PK protocol IV. I'm taking several supplements, too, which I will list later.

I'm fatigued like I've never been before, my muscles are twitching, my neck is completely seized, my ligaments are struggling to hold things together (ankles, wrists, knees, elbows, SI joints, and shoulder blade/ribs), I don't feel present (out of it), my heart is slowly pounding, my stomach hurts, I have random stabbing pains everywhere, my circulation is very poor, my body temperature regulator is busted, and my "fall asleep" is busted, too.

However, as unpleasant as this is, this only means my treatment is working. Lyme bugs are perishing. Yeah, they're releasing endotoxins and practically poisoning me, but they're dying nonetheless.

So, I have to keep telling myself this.....


and this.....


and this.....


Also, please remember, I'm not complaining. I'm merely explaining. I'm very accepting of the things I'm going through, and I hope I can help others come to terms with it, too.

P.S. I will mention one thing, though. I woke up at 5am sobbing because my neck hurt so bad. I rarely cry compared to all the reasons I have to cry. Anyway, luckily, my favorite chiropractor was there for me, as always, and helped my pain go from intolerable to tolerable without passing any judgement whatsoever. Thanks doc!

No comments:

Post a Comment