Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The PK Protocol

Yesterday, my doctor muscle tested me for several different oral supplements, as well as nutrients to put in my IV Bag. Phosphatidylcholine came up with Glutathione, which led us to put me on the PK Protocol, developed by Dr. Patricia Kane. Originally my doctor put me on a heavy metal chelation IV protocol, but the herx was so awful and lasted me all week. While I know all too well that herxing just comes with the Lyme fighting territory, plain and simple, it was a LOT. It felt like when the chelation fluid pulled heavy metals (I have mercury, tin, tungsten, and cesium), it broke through bio-films in my tissues and activated the bacteria in my bloodstream. We may do some Ozone soon, which I have done in the past, and probably come back to chelation at a later date.


The glutathione in my IV HURTS MY ARM! It makes all the pain in my body worse, and it makes me SO nauseated. I'm going to tough it out, though, 'cause I have read SO many things about it, and all of it is good. I've been thinking about glutathione and wanting it the past few months and I'm finally getting it. 

Here's a great article with more info on the PK Protocol below:

http://www.nourishbalancethrive.com/blog/2014/11/25/pk-protocol-chronic-lyme-disease/

No comments:

Post a Comment