Thursday, November 12, 2015

It's Never JUST Lyme

When I say, "It's never just Lyme", it's because Lyme disease does numerous amounts of damage to countless parts of the body. To me, it causes or contributes to other ailments. Yeah, you could probably kill some Lyme bacteria with antibiotics and other treatments, but what about all the damage it's left behind?

Here is a list of all the things I have besides Lyme. Did I have these before Lyme and my tanked immune system made them worse? Or did Lyme cause them? It's really the chicken or the egg. I just have a lot of fighting and repairing to do BESIDES Lyme. Maybe some of these are even Lyme masquerading as these conditions:

Babesiosis
Bartonella
Benign Positional Vertigo
Borrelia Burgdorferi (The Lyme itself)  
Dysautonomia
Epstein Barr Virus
Fibromyalgia (I'm seriously wondering if this is even a thing)
Gastritis
Hashimotos Thyroiditis
Heavy Metal Toxicity (Cesium, Mercury, Tin, & Tungsten)
Hiatal Hernia
IBS
Iron Deficiency Anemia
Klebsiella Pneumonia
Leaky Gut
MTHFR Genetic Mutation
Mycoplasma Pneumonia
Ovarian Cysts
Peripheral Neuropathy
Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia (POTS)
Postural Orthostatic Hypotension
Piriformis Syndrome
PMDD
Restless Leg Syndrome
Raynauds Syndrome
Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
Silent Migraines
Tinnitus
Trochanteric Bursitis
Vitamin & Mineral Deficiencies

Anybody else notice I have a condition for literally over half of all the letters in the alphabet??

So, with about 30 different conditions comes about 30 different supplements, medications, remedies, you name it. I'll get into those a little more later.

But as I said before, it's never JUST Lyme Disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment