Friday, March 11, 2016

Possible Dormancy


I went back to the West Clinic for a check up and we looked at my blood on the microscope. We saw NO Lyme bacteria except for one in it's dormant state (bottom left corner of the microscope slides above). I flat out asked the doc if he thought I was in remission. He basically said yes, and I basically feel like I am. Maybe not 100% since there's no cure, but I'm probably as close as I'm gonna get after an entire year of Lyme killing with SERIOUS Vitamin C, Silver, Artemisinin, Hydrochloric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ozone, etc. I never used antibiotics. I have the option to use Minocycline right now but I will really have to think about it. 

This is awkward because it seems achieving remission should be cause for celebration, HOWEVER, I am left with such neurological damage that I cannot be any kind of joyous. I feel the same if not worse. The doc and I agreed that there is a lot of "cleaning up" to do. To me, this means trying to reverse my Dysautonomia. So, the doc says what they can do is a 5 week, 10 treatment "cellular repair" therapy with a light IV. I forget the name of it. Also, some supplements he gives to his MS patients. He didn't seem to say a lot about Dysautonomia but maybe it's because not a lot to be done about it? Not sure how much help this will be in that area, but I do think my cells could use some help.
So, I had my first light therapy and something WEIRD happened. I started getting really heavy headed and woozy and asked the nurses to check my blood pressure, which showed like 88/57 or something. This was like half way into the therapy. So, they stopped the light and gave me extra saline. They all said nobody has ever had a reaction to the light like that, and it was very strange and unheard of by everyone. So, I'm trying to think of other causes for the weird "episode". I think maybe I got hit with a migraine and/or postprandial hypotension (I had just eaten too much of something I probably shouldn't have). I had been talking too much too fast to a new POTS buddy next to me, and my legs probably should have been up. I also possibly could have been dehydrated. I think even all the driving and elevators I had been in and broken sleep could have played a factor, too. Or MAYBE it was just a plain 'ol herx. It's hard to know. I have so much going on, and to be honest, I'm not sure I blame the light all that much. Postprandial hypotension can actually cause silent migraines and the florescent lights in the room and talking more than my oxygen would allow did not help. Maybe even the pain from the needle affected me more than usual. The needle for this therapy is bigger than regular IV needles. With all that being said, I am going to try this therapy again. I just don't think this light therapy can HURT me, and everyone else in the office seemed to agree. I will just see next week if I can prepare better and take precautions and be in a better physical state. No talking, legs up, not a lot of food, plenty of water, florescent lights OFF, etc.

I had an awful time when I got home. My head just feels so heavy. I feel like I have benign positional vertigo. Just worthlessness and emptiness and weakness. I took a speck of a sleeping pill but woke up with maybe silent gerd and panic an hour after I fell asleep? I'm not sure what was happening. I kept falling asleep sitting up but I wasn't actually sleeping. It was so tormenting because I was so tired and wanted to sleep so bad but I was convulsing a little bit with a burning stomach and heavy, dizzy head. It's on a whole other level of regular "sick" feeling. It's more of a body failing feeling. I have just been malfunctioning lately. 

So, today I have had somewhat ok moments in neutral temperature with no stresses or exertions. My chiropractor worked on my neck which helped me a bit, and my SI joints. I was grateful my body allowed me to drive down to her. 

So, I guess my plan going forward is:

B12 shots-They seem to help and my mom is a nurse so she can give them to me
Salt Water-Hopefully to help with hypovolemia if that is contributing to POTS
WATER-I think I need to drink more water than most people
Iron-My red blood cells need help
Maybe a little thyroid med MAYBE. Still don't know how I feel about this.
Some cellular repair supplements my doc will give me in addition to the light therapy 
I will probably still do infrared sauna for numerous reasons, as well as Ionic Foot Spa
MAGNESIUM-I have not been keeping up on this and I think I notice a difference when I don't

I may try hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy. My osteopath has one. We saw in my microscope that my blood is stacked a lot (rouleaux). Not sure what can be done about it but I would assume oxygen would help. I do feel like my blood cells are NOT adequately carrying oxygen around my body. I will email her and see what she thinks. 

Anyway. Still a lot of suffering. There is a clinic in Kansas I might want to go to if all of my current plans fail. I just need to be patient and I just need to keep trying and see where God leads me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment