Sunday, December 6, 2015

Never Too Sick To Try

I forced myself out of the house to go experience life this past weekend with my little family. I refuse to withhold making memories with them, no matter how I feel. I very slowly did a lot of activities these past few days and despite horrendous car sickness, seriously low blood pressure, confusion and memory loss, weakness, and horrendous stomach issues, I smiled for the camera. We must never decide that we are too sick to smile, and I will never let myself be too sick to "try" to not be sick. I definitely have windows of wellness. I do. Lyme gives you bad days and okay days. I take advantage of my okay days full force. People don't usually regret the things they've done. They regret the things they haven't done. I don't want to have any regrets as I go through this illness. I just plow forward, even knowing I'm going to pay for it flat on the couch for hours the next day, like I did today. Today has been awful. My stomach, I think, must be swollen or something. I have every symptom of H-Pylori, but my test was negative. So, it's just Lyme bacteria doing exactly what H-Pylori bacteria does. Except maybe worse. I'm getting disautonomia from an irritated vagus nerve I think, which makes me feel like my body is going to shut down, and I must have gastritis. I need to figure out how to calm my stomach down. If it's not calm, I can't get any of my supplements down. And if I can't get any vitamins, minerals, and herbs down, then I'M down. Many horrible symptoms have been returning these past few days. I need to get back on top of this ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment